1. Is there a fee involved in becoming a member?
There is no membership fee to become a member, membership is free.
2. Will I need to make an appointment to become a member?
No appointment is needed to become a member, you can come in anytime. However it is recommended to call ahead to ensure you are properly prepared with the types of ID's and documents you will need.
3. Do I have to be a member to purchase from Stream Dream Web?
Yes. All of our clients become members before purchasing from our company.
4. How long does it take to sign up?
Our sign up process is quick and easy. It will take you no longer than 10 minutes.
5. Where am I allowed to consume Marijuana?
Marijuana is intended for private, personal use. Such use is only legal in certain locations not open or accessible to the public. Marijuana may not be consumed openly or publicly.
6. Can I consume Marijuana in public?
No, it is illegal to consume marijuana in public. This includes but is not limited to areas accessible to the public such as transportation facilities, schools, amusement/sporting/music venues, parks, playgrounds, sidewalks and roads and outdoor and rooftop cafes. It is also illegal to smoke at indoor-but-public locations like bars, restaurants and common areas in buildings.
7. What products do you carry?
Our dispensary offers a wide variety of medical cannabis and cannabis alternatives. Contact us by email or phone to see if we have exactly what you are looking for.
8. Do you have a Doctor on site that gives prescriptions or know of a Doctor who is open to prescribing medicinal cannabis?
We do not have a Doctor nor can we refer you to a Doctor who is willing to prescribe medicinal cannabis.
We do not share any of your personal information with third parties. All of your information is for internal use only and is strictly confidential.